Strakl is a native of Europe. After moving to the United States at the age of 21, he was immediately inspired to dream big. Like many people, he wrote down his goals and dreams, only to lose sight of them as his life unfolded.
At the age of 35, he found that list and it inspired him to change his life in remarkable ways. After spending years building a successful career in the business sector, he combined his entrepreneurial and martial arts skills to create a foundation for what would become the best chapter of his life.
Now, he shares the process that he used to transform his life in a book and site meant to inspire others to do the same. He hopes to move the masses to embrace all of life’s possibilities, release what holds us back, and truly build the lives we’ve always dreamed of.
Short Biography and Qualifications
Great skills of amazing individuals inspire my life. I found a life-long love of martial arts at age 7 and of fitness in my teens. World-wide travel led me to live an active life on two continents and become fluent in six languages. I have held seemingly opposite roles as one of the youngest Vice Presidents of a 116-year-old legacy company and as Head of Sales of a Silicon Valley start-up pursuing Series C funding. I have since developed systematic lessons and approaches across various disciplines and look forward to helping you achieve your fitness, grappling and business goals on your journey to becoming the best you. Below are some of my credentials and achievements:
- 10th Planet Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt
- Certified Personal Trainer
- 2017 UWW World’s Team USA Member
- 2017 UWW World’s Bronze Medalist (M1) & 5th at Adult
- GrapleFest 4 Main Card and EBI 11 Trials Competitor
- Multiple IBJJF and SJJIF World’s Champion and Medalist (M1, blue to brown)
- Part of Camp and Corner of Craig Jones Against Jake Shields at Polaris 6
- 2011 IKF, Battle of the Bay, Kick-boxing Champion – 2005 U.S. Karate Games Silver
- 2004 Utah State Karate Champion – Wing Tsun Assistant Instructor
- 10+ years of individual, group and international instruction
Want to work with Gregor